The process for setting this up is simple:
- Install django-nose and nose however you normally do (I would use pip install django_nose nose).
- Add 'django_nose' to INSTALLED_APPS.
- Add TEST_RUNNER = 'django_nose.NoseTestSuiteRunner' to your settings.
- Run manage.py test -s to check that nose is being used (the standard manage.py test doesn't have this option).
- Read manage.py test -h and nose docs to learn about the exciting things you can do with nose.
I've added a few more nose-related things to my blogging backlog, so I'll get to those eventually.